Odessa Real Estate
Odessa offers small-town living – a rural area with horse farms and orange groves, preserved Florida wilderness – scattered among housing developments. The community, located northwest of Tampa, stretches between Hillsborough and Pasco counties.
Odessa (Pasco) is full of new construction creating some of the newest neighborhoods in the area. Odessa is one of the few cities in Tampa Bay that have motor-accessible lakes (ski lakes).
Odessa Florida Schools
Public district schools are operated by the Hillsborough and Pasco School Districts
Hillsborough County Public Schools
- Odessa Elementary School (Pasco)
- James A. Hammond Elementary School (Hillsborough)
- Charles S. Rushe Middle School (Pasco)
- Bob Martinez Middle School (Hillsborough)
- Walker Middle Magnet School (Hillsborough)
- Sunlake High School (Pasco)
- George Steinbrenner High School (Hillsborough)
- Keystone Prep High School
- Odessa Christian School
- Outreach Christian School