Land O Lakes Real Estate Guide
Surrounded by more than 100 sparkling lakes, Land O’ Lakes blends laid back, rural living with easy access to the conveniences of the Tampa Bay area. Land O’ Lakes, north of Tampa in central Pasco County, has been rapidly growing for the past 10 to 20 years. This has created many new family-friendly neighborhoods, shopping area and schools. There are many year-round outdoor activities including golf, tennis, horseback riding, cycling and boating.
Land O Lakes is home to the Baldomero Lopez Memorial Veterans Nursing Home. The area also has the distinction of being home to some of the state’s largest clothing-optional resorts including Caliente Resort & Spa, Paradise Lakes Resort and Lake Como. These resorts offer a variety of amenities and attract visitors from around the world.
Land O Lakes neighborhood tours
Land O Lakes Schools
- Public district schools are operated by the Pasco County Schools.
- Connerton Elementary School
- Denham Oaks Elementary School
- Lake Myrtle Elementary School
- Oakstead Elementary School
- Pine View Elementary School
- Sanders Memorial Elementary School
- Charles S. Rushe Middle School
- Pine View Middle School
- Land O Lakes High School
- Sunlake High School
- Countryside Montessori
- Imagine School at Land O Lakes
- Private schools
- Academy at the Lakes
- Land O Lakes Christian School
Relocate to Land O' Lakes Florida
Considering a move to Land O Lakes?
Here are some of our favorites reasons we live here:
Download our FREE relocation guide here: